Wednesday 17 April 2013

The calm before the storm!

No card update from me today although I do still have one near finished, a matching box for my last project to start and some storage sharing for my rubber stamps!

However I'm losing sleep fast because I have the most lovely other half in the whole wide world ever!! (Yes ever!) I will very shortly be the proud owner of a Portrait cutting machine! One huge regret years ago when I left the craft was losing my craft robo, so I'm more than over the moon for this lovely new toy! I just have to sit and wait for a few days... Surely I can do that....

I also acquired a ranger melt pot, which belonged to my dad, he was also a butterfly like me and that's very much where I get it from. He was a huge inspiration to me in art and in life and I miss him dearly, unfortunately he suddenly passed away nearly 4 months ago....the melt pot was something he had, but of course, probably never used! So im hoping to dabble with that in the future - although I think I'm done for spending money on my craft for the time being, I don't want to push my lovely other half harder than I have already lol

Hope everyone is having a good week - hello to my new followers and welcome! I really appreciate the follow and do regularly check your blogs for updates :)

The-Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Get some sleep so you'll be rested up enough to play with your new toy into the wee hours of the night :)

    ReplyDelete