Sunday 9 June 2013

its all about ME.... in progress

Afternoon bloggers and what wonderful sunshine again this weekend! love topping up the tan and making use of it while its here!

Today ive touched on a few items, nothing solid but i have a few projects on the go and wanted to share a couple... firstly is my cute little box in prep to be altered, this is such a perfect size box for my Silhouette Sketch Pens! so ive based this with black acrylic and plan to add some papers, ribbons, and a very cute and perfectly fitting charm I received from The Ribbon Girl



Haha, ive just noticed my other progress work of my little clay duck in the background of the last pic - silly duck! always trying to steal the attention!

Secondly and a bigger project that im much looking forward to is my ME board! As I said in my last post, I need to start making things that I enjoy, and likely things i'll keep - so i thought a ME board would be perfect! its very much in progress but here is the initial idea... i love these digis, I have used stamps from TGF, Saturated Canary, and The Paper Shelter as i feel these each reflect an aspect of ME, I shall be adding a quote, once again to tie them into the theme of ME.. and some other fun stuff before eventually attaching ribbon and hanging these together... i cant wait to start colouring these images up with my trusty Promarkers and get to decorating! Thanks to my Portrait for being able to trace and cut these fab images, obviously I still need to cut around the SC images as these were a not quite designed as well for the silhouette to trace and cut 



watch this space for future updates, thanks for looking and also Welcome to my new followers - please feel free to leave comments, their always welcome!

The-Butterfly

1 comment:

  1. Fab idea for the Me project.Can't wait to see what you do with both of these projects.

    ReplyDelete